3. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the memory of your device which you use to access our site, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s memory.
4. We may use the following types cookies:
4.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site.
4.2 Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise users and help us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
4.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise users of our site, for example, to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
4.4 Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
5. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|country||Internal||Strictly necessaryFunctionality||Stores the user country as identified by their IP address.||Until deleted|
|serp_params_tc||Internal||Strictly necessaryAnalytical Functionality||Provides user support over multiple page views.||Until deleted|
|serp_params_vend||Internal||Analytical Functionality||Allows statistical analysis based on the users type of deviceand network provider.||Until deleted|
|_ga||External||Targeting||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||External||Targeting||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|AMP_TOKEN||External||Targeting||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID fromAMP Client ID service.||30 seconds to 1 year|
|_gac_*||External||Targeting||Containscampaign related information for the user.||90 days|
6. Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) may also use other cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
7. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.